Technology is an integral part of Chester Upland School District culture. Our plan is to infuse technology into all elements of school life. Rather than learning about technology, administrators and educators will learn to use technology for student advancement. It is our goal through the immersion of technology students, families, and district personnel will develop an understanding of technology to create the “Ideal Learning Environment”.
- Educating our school community in the use of current and future technologies.
- Using technology to improve reading, math, science, social studies, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Developing methods to integrate technology into the curriculum.
- Providing on-going professional development for our staff in the uses and applications of technology.
- Produce students who are life-long learners.
- Prepare students effectively for the transition from school to work and post secondary career opportunities.
- Promote family and community involvement in student education.
- You can always reach our Help Desk in the following ways:
- e-mail email@example.com
- phone: 610-447-3552.
- Click here to request technology services
- Click here to download Software Installation Request Form
- How to submit technology forms
|NEC Phone System|
|How to access CUSD E-mail (Windows XP)
How to access CUSD E-mail (Windows 2000)
|Telephones: getting started guide
Voicemail: getting started guide
|Promethean Board Resources
Pennsylvania Level 1 Skills Course
|Laptop Cart Policy|
|Copiers & Printers||Acceptable Use|
|Locked Printing on Ricoh Copiers: A Guide (new!)||View the District's Acceptable Use policy|
Chester Upland School District
1st Floor, 232 W. 9th Street
Chester, PA 19013
Director of Accountability, Assessment, and Technology
Help Desk Coordinator/Secretary
Network Support Specialist